Are you passionate about digital content and marketing? Do you have experience managing and creating engaging content? If so, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a digital content manager to join our marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating, managing, and publishing digital content across our various channels.
If you are a strategic thinker with a creative flair, we want you! Keep reading to learn more about the job and what we are looking for.
Wages: £17.51 per hour
Hours: Full time
Closing Date: 13 Dec, 2022
Job type: Temporary
Company: Triumph Consultants Ltd
Location: Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG13 8EQ
Full Job Description
To support brand projection and protection through digital media management.
To support all services to devise, implement and maintain standards for all digital media content accessibility and design (including the website and intranet)
To regularly monitor effectiveness of digital media content and the e-presence from a customer/user perspective and identify new functionality/ improvements to benefit the organisation and customers.
Job Ref: E Hertfordshire RQ726736
Company website: Triumph Consultants Ltd
- Conceptualise, implement and manage user focused digital content to meet customer and corporate objectives
- Implement good content management across all services, providing quality assurance which appropriately considers management of intellectual property rights, copyright, web accessibility (WCAG) standards and General Data Protection Regulations
- Create, design and edit high quality and appropriate content for the digital media in conjunction with services
- Update the content of the website, intranet and extranet to ensure that information is relevant and current
- Plan new and innovative ways to utilise digital media as a key communication tool
- Contribute to, and advise on development and implementation of new and enhanced online services and support the transformation and channel shift agenda
- Maintain excellent knowledge of information management and digital media technologies
Specific Role Requirements
To give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
Relevant professional qualification (desirable)
Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Knowledge of customer focused internet technologies and best practice
Experience of site search optimisation and information architecture principles
Experience of creating websites and/or intranets
Ability to manage and interpret data from a number of sources, including Google Analytics
Good knowledge of Office 365, including Sharepoint, and its potential for improving digital communication and collaboration would be an advantage (desirable)
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to provide support for other team members
- Able to pick up new applications and processes quickly
- Understanding of and commitment to the principles of equal opportunities
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and at pace
- Creative and able to understand the needs of different audiences
- Able to work with a variety of stakeholders and people from different levels
- Excellent written skills
Please feel free to apply to us direct via email@example.com by quoting the job reference and job title exactly
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other Essential Requirements
Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.