The University of Cape Coast has released the list of students that have been admitted for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Qualified applicants who met the criteria for selection have been placed into their deserving programs. However, the program selection was made with regard to the performance of students.
Read Also: 2020 NSMQ To Begin Soon-Primetime Hints
Check out the steps for checking your admission status at UCC
- Open your web browser and type in https://admissionlist.ucc.edu.gh/online_letters/admList.php
- Enter the website and search your name (either first name or last name)
- Press the Search button.
- Check from the list and locate your name.
- Go ahead to click on the Print Letter button to print your admission letter.
- Last but not least, Prepare your self for a new academic experience.