Are you a people person? Do you enjoy helping others? If so, a Logistic Package Handler at FedEx may be the perfect fit for you! In this article, we’ll discuss what Logistic Package Handler, the skills they need to succeed, and the training they receive. By the end, you’ll have a better understanding of whether a Logistic Package Handler at FedEx may be the right fit for you
Address : 555 Compress Drive
City : Memphis
State : Tennessee
Zip Code: 38106
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program – work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees.
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs available for all employees.
What to expect from FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work – why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume – generally part time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
We have part-time, occasional and weekend shifts available.
Part-time employees work one 4-6-hour shift per day. Full-time employees work two shifts.
(Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday)
Safety requirements: All employees working on the dock and lifting or handling packages at this facility are required to wear approved safety footwear. Employee discounts provided at select partner vendors.
Company Website : FedEx
Source : Infoghmedia