Warehouse Order Selector Needed in USA: An order selector picks, packs, monitors the product inventory and fills customer orders accurately at a warehouse or stockroom. An order selector, also known as a picker or warehouse selector, ensures that goods are correctly wrapped for transportation and will reach their destination safely.
Salary: Up to $84,000 a year.
Job type: Full-time
Shift and Schedule: Overtime
Company: US0013 Sysco Central Texas (Division of USA I)
Benefits Upon Successful Application
- $2500 sign-up bonus.
- Hiring immediately.
- Earn up to $84K annually, including your base salary, overtime, and bonuses.
- A total rewards program that is industry-leading.
- On-the-job training with prospects for career advancement.
- There is no need for a college education or prior warehouse experience!
- Opportunity for extra time.
Working at a Sysco warehouse is an essential link in the supply chain for the food service industry. Warehouse selectors select orders for delivery to neighborhood restaurants.
- Active, physical job that involves using a forklift or electric pallet jack
- Palletizing and arranging goods to create customer requests.
Work in a secure environment where temperatures and humidity can change depending on the local weather and the product used (i.e., non-refrigerated, refrigerated, and frozen).
How Associates Are Protected
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
The industry pioneer in food service distribution is Sysco. With more than 57,000 employees and a fleet of more than 13,000 trucks, Sysco runs about 326 distribution centers worldwide and provides service to more than 625,000 customer locations.
We give our employees the chance to develop personally and professionally, contribute to the success of a dynamic company, and go above and beyond in their service to others. We are searching for talented and dedicated individuals to add to our team. Let us demonstrate why Sysco is at the forefront of food and service by inviting you to grow with us.
Affirmative Action Statement
Candidates must currently have a valid work permit to enter the country.
We are pleased to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Qualified candidates will be considered regardless of age, disability, veteran status, race, colour, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
The Sysco Corporation, its affiliates, and subsidiaries are where you can take advantage of this opportunity.