Delivery Driver Needed in USA: The responsibility of a delivery driver includes transporting parcels and other items from a mail facility to a residential or commercial address. Their responsibilities include loading cargo, using navigational aids to reach the correct place, and delivering packages.
Salary: $20.50 – $23.00
Job Type: Full-time, part-time
Shift Schedule: Overtime, Weekend availability, 10-hour shift, Every weekend, Day shift.
- Valid driver’s licence in the USA
- Work Authorization
Full Job Description
Do you enjoy working out at the office? Do you desire a position that will include daily travel to different areas and exposure to the outdoors?
To work as a package delivery driver for Rainier Express Delivery, an Amazon Delivery Service Partner, submit your application right away (DSP). We use blue, Amazon-branded vans to deliver packages daily to residences and businesses in the Puyallup, South Hill,Roy, Graham, and Yelm areas.
Great Delivery Driver Pay And Benefits
- Earn basic pay of $20.50 to $23.00 per hour plus benefits and performance bonuses.
- High-performing drivers earn performance bonuses, including the Hour Guarantee Bonus, Rescue Bonus, and Good Driver Bonus, on top of their hourly wage, which ranges from $23 to $28.
- Weekly paychecks are issued on Fridays.
- Paid overtime is offered.
Paid training After 30 days, medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unpaid time off
NEW 401K NEW Tuition Reimbursement REFERRAL BONUS
You Are a Good Match For This Delivery Driver Job If:
- You enjoy being physically active, yet you detest working in the same place all day.
- You also enjoy driving.
- You are at least 21 years old and possess a valid driver’s license in the United States.
- You have a fantastic attitude and a strong desire to please clients.
- Unblemished driving record.
- Able to pass a criminal background check with a seven-year history.
- Capable of climbing stairs and steep driveways, walking 7 to 12 km every day.
- Can pass a 4-panel drug test and lift 300 parcels weighing up to 50 lbs each (excluding marijuana).
- Able to perform three to four ten-hour weekly shifts, including at least one weekend day.
- And you ALSO ARRIVE ON TIME!
- Each employee MUST work.
Our delivery staff begins and finishes each workday at Amazon Warehouse DWA7, located at 5509 Military Road East in Puyallup, Washington.
- Positions for full-time delivery drivers start at 10:00 am and need four 10-hour shifts per week.
There is also part-time work available, consisting of two or three 10-hour stints weekly.
- one weekend day as part of their regular schedule, from 10 am to 8:30 pm.
- Fifth-day overtime shifts are available to drivers with the best attendance and test results.
- Weekly pay is made every Friday.
- (REQUIRED QUESTION) Are you over 21 years of age?
- (REQUIRED QUESTION) Do you have a clean driving record with less than 3 tickets or accidents, no DUI’s and no license suspensions for the past 7 years?
- (REQUIRED QUESTION) Can you pass a criminal background check that covers felonies and misdemeanours for the past 7 years?
- (REQUIRED QUESTION) Can you pass a drug test that tests for 4 things and does NOT include marijuana?
- (REQUIRED QUESTION) Are you willing to work either Saturday or Sunday as part of your regular, weekly schedule? This is a requirement for our company.