About The Offer
IT Procurement Specialist
Remote Type : Full Remote
What we do and who we are Deel is a global team that makes it simple for companies to hire anyone, anywhere. Over 2000 self-starters from more than 80 countries make up the Deel team. We constantly learn new things and innovate the Deel platform and our products for customers thanks to our cohesive yet diverse culture.
We are creating the best platform to enable businesses to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. Our industry-leading
The success of Deel’s platform depends on its global team, technological prowess, and technical knowledge. We provide the top platforms and products in our industry, enabling
global workforce with the best businesses and opportunities, creating millions of jobs.
Why should you contribute to Deel’s success?
Companies should no longer be limited to hiring within a 30-mile radius because great talent exists everywhere. Deel envisions a world free of hiring restrictions and
endless talent that matches great employers with ideal candidates.
We give international teams all the resources they require in order to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale quickly. Building a diverse global economy is one of our goals.
generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel – the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
Our Procurement department handles all aspects of procurement-related services in regards to technology. marketing. people experience, facilities, logistics
& more! We are looking for a results-oriented, passionate IT Purchase Specialist to join our energetic team, who will participate in & execute procurement strategies in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Execute the procurement strategies for the organization
- Establish, implement and manage procurement systems to enable purchasing processes.
- Develop and maintain Contracts & Procurement strategy & policies
- Establish Global cooperation and proper alignment with IT, Marketing. Finance, Legal, Services, and Operations
- Leverage and negotiate pricing on combined volumes of purchasing prioritizing savings opportunities and taking a unified approach across all purchasing entities/ sites to get the lowest possible total cost
- Ensure all IT relationships are governed by contracts that align with corporate mandates and support key business requirements while ensuring continuity of supply at the lowest total delivered cost. Assess supplier and platform risks and develop appropriate contingency plans.
- Build consensus and drive alignment amongst key stakeholders in support of procurement initiatives and programs (sourcing. implementation,
What You Must Possess
5 years of experience in procurement in the software business
- Amazing communication skills, low ego, and empathy
- Personal attributes such as confidence and integrity in addition to being determined and thorough. which is inherent in this position
- Experience reading and understanding contracts and managing Software and Cloud Services vendors and expenses
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business. Engineering, or another related field
- Demonstrated understanding of end-to-end IT value chains
- Demonstrated ability to model various business scenarios and analyze resulting costs, impacts, risks, and benefits to inform and recommend business solutions
- Demonstrated ability to assemble and analyze large quantities of data and conduct in-depth analysis of the data, such as should-cost models, benchmarking. etc
Our workforce deserves competitive remuneration that is fair and satisfies their needs, Our comprehensive rewards programs, which offer scaled benefits, awards, and perks, demonstrate our dedication to accessibility and diversity.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your hore, the beach, or a WeWork
- At Del, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Source : Infoghmedia