About Job Offer
Director Of Data Analytics
€ 120 – 160K yearly
Remote from: Europe, Africa
A Remote type Full Remote
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a
remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs
At Hotjar, we’re building Product Experience Insights software for product teams in small and mid-sized companies. Hotjar offers an industry-leading, fast-to-install, and visual software that provides a window into user experiences, combining quantitative and qualitative insights.
Reporting to our VP of Product, as the Director of Data & Analytics at Hotjar you’ll lead a team responsible for building end-to-end analytic
solutions that guide our business and product decisions.
You have a broad technical background in a quantitative field, strong business acumen, convincing storytelling skills, and a high degree
of ownership. You’ll be comfortable telling the story of Hotjar through data, and your messages will land across all disciplines and levels of seniority. Most importantly, you’ll need to be an exemplary people leader who supports and coaches our growing, multidisciplinary data
- Hire, lead, and retain an impactful, diverse and inclusive team of multidisciplinary data practitioners via people leaders (i.e. this role is a manager of managers).
- Partner closely with leadership across disciplines to understand the role of data and how it can drive impact throughout product development, marketing, sales, operations, and all parts of the business
- Drive the vision and strategy for Data & Analytics at Hotjar
- Transform the culture internally by enabling cross-functional partners to do more with data through self-service and data enablement
- Own and manage OKRs and deliverables across Data & Analytics to deliveries across Data & Analytics to drive measurable business outcomes and support decision making across Hotjar and understand our business.
- Deeply understand our business and proactively spot risks and opportunities.
- Broad experience in hiring, coaching and leading an impactful, inclusive team of multidisciplinary data teams, specifically Data Analysts, Data Engineers, and Data Scientists
- Extensive and relevant work experience leading and growing a high-performing Data & Analytics team in a dynamic environment
- Comprehensive experience in developing and driving data governance frameworks and data strategies. A history of leading data-driven product recommendations that level up customer value through data models/algorithms
- A proven track record of using quantitative analysis to impact business decisions and outcomes
- Strong storyteller and ability to communicate effectively across disciplines and seniority levels
- A nuanced understanding of diverse and inclusive hiring practices
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent and collaborative work environment, following Hot jar’s company values, culture and way of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by a third-party
The compensation range for this role is €120,000 to €160,000 annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
Hotjar Compensation Approach
Our ranges are established after performing market research but the specific compensation amount of the offer will be determined based on relative experience, skills, and equity across the team. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10.000 year, plus stock options and 40 days of annual leave. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy. healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Here at Hotjar we welcome team members of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. Wörking/with respect is built into our core values: we are honest, tolerant, and inclusive. We celebrate the uniqueness and strength found in diversity. We all commit to creating a safe working environment and are allies those less privileged. And we fully believe that living by these values helps us to make our company, and our product, better.
Source : Infoghmedia