Packaging Food And Beverage Processing: Do you have experience working in a packaging or food and beverage processing facility? If so, you may be the perfect fit for a supervisor role! In this article, we’ll discuss what it takes to be a supervisor in this industry, including the necessary skills and experience. We’ll also touch on the importance of packaging in the food and beverage industry. So if you’re interested in learning more about this exciting career opportunity, read on!
Packaging Food And Beverage Processing
$160,000 a year
TJP Labs Inc.
No degree, certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
Full Job Description
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions
- Prepare production and other reports
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Work under pressure
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Dental plan
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
Available Until : 21-11-2022
Applicants Should Only Apply If :
You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
You have a valid Canadian work permit.
How To Apply
Source : Infoghmedia