Are you a hard worker? Do you like to be a part of a team? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then a career as a factory worker might be the perfect fit for you!
Factory work is a great option for people who are looking for a stable job with good pay and benefits. And, contrary to popular belief, working in a factory can be a very rewarding experience. You get to be a part of a team of people who are all working towards a common goal, and you get to see the results of your hard work every day.
Wages: $21 per hour
Job type: Full-time
Location: Drummondville, QC
Employee assistance program
An employee assistance program, or EAP, is a workplace program that provides confidential counseling and support services to employees. EAPs can help employees deal with personal problems that may be affecting their work performance, including stress, anxiety, relationship issues, and substance abuse.
EAPs are typically offered by employers as a benefit to employees, and they are usually free or low-cost. Many EAPs are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and they can be accessed online, by phone, or in person.
There are many benefits of using an EAP, including improved work performance, reduced absenteeism, and increased job satisfaction. In addition, EAPs can help to prevent more serious problems, such as depression and anxiety, from developing.
Full Job Description
WHY JOIN US?
- Permanent, full-time position
- Shift: day, evening, night and weekend shifts
- Salary: up to $21.00/hr depending on skills and experience
- Varied shift premium: up to $2.50/hr depending on the shift
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Personal and floating vacations
- Employee and family assistance program
- Safe work environment
- Social activities.
HOW WILL YOU BE SPENDING YOUR TIME?
Do you enjoy using your manual dexterity and mechanical abilities? You have a fantastic opportunity from us!
- Manufacture rubber, plastic, cast iron, metal products while operating industrial machinery;
- Manipulate equipment to carry out various stages of production;
- Cutting, sanding and grinding parts.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a good mechanical sense and you are a manual person;
- You have good physical abilities to handle large loads with a forklift.
Even if you lack experience, don’t be afraid to submit an application; our team will support you!
Company website: soucy group