England, West Sussex, Worthing
£22369 – £22777 per annum + Over time & weekend working allowance
5 Apr 2023
We want to make it possible for everyone to participate as fully as possible in their local community. For some of the individuals we assist, this may entail a one-on-one support program that is specifically designed to help them grow and develop their day-to-day living abilities. We provide care for the residents year-round, including weekends and federal holidays (weekend working allowance & bank holiday uplifts are included within the contract).
By providing outcome-based care that encourages independence and community involvement, support workers aim to motivate and inspire the people they work with.
- Passionate about supporting people to be the best they can be.
- Empowering people to live the life they choose.
- Supporting people to have the opportunities to learn and grow.
- A good listener, patient and treat all with respect, kindness and dignity.
- Ensure people have opportunity to be involved in/Co-produce every aspect of their care and support.
- Support people to maintain friendships/relationships important to them and to make new friendships/relationships.
- Support people to maintain their health.
Reward & Benefits
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays with the ability to buy additional leave annually
- Maternity, paternity, dependency, and adoption leave.
- Training and development opportunities, including apprenticeships and personal development.
- Access to a generous, defined benefit pension scheme, 21.37% employer contribution
- Eligible to apply for a Blue light card
- Discounted membership at selected local sports and fitness centres.
How to Apply
West Sussex County Council is an equal opportunities employer committed to promoting an environment that is inclusive and free from all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination and values the diversity of its people. We actively welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and take every possible step to ensure that no individual will be disadvantaged.
Upload your CV and complete the application explaining the key skills listed on the Job Description and experience you can bring to the role ensuring that any gaps in employment are covered in your CV.
Source : Infoghmedia