Do you ever feel like you’re drowning in paperwork? Are you constantly putting out fires, but never making any progress on your long-term goals? If so, you might benefit from a virtual administrative assistant.
A virtual administrative assistant can take care of all the little tasks that are eating up your time, so that you can focus on the things that are truly important to you. In this article, we’ll discuss three ways a virtual assistant can help you take your business to the next level.
$19–$21 an hour
work from home , Flexible schedule.
Full Job Description
- Fully remote role in a team with 40+ inbox managers from around the world
- Choose how many hours and when you want to work (at the same time each day) Monday to Friday
- Dedicated support team and ongoing training provided to help you succeed
- Performance bonuses available and paid US public holidays
Fully remote, independent contractors are needed to become Inbox Managers for the InboxDone team.
As an inbox manager, your responsibility is to be there Monday through Friday (during the hours you pick, at the same time each day) to handle any inbox-related activities for your chosen clients. You’ll be managing it if it’s associated with the inbox!
First, we get our clients down to ‘inbox zero’ so we can work from a clean slate.
Next, we practice reacting (and thinking) as if we are the client, gradually responding to a larger number of emails and managing activities like scheduling, newsletter production, customer service, relationship management, or general team coordination.
We take on customers on a rolling basis and try to pair you up with people that complement your distinct personality, skill set, and hobbies.
You will work one-on-one with your customer and contact with them directly moving forward after finishing a 30-day (paid) training term with one of our training managers (which confirms that you and the client are a good match).
While you are learning the ropes, all responsibilities are initially part-time and begin with one customer. If everything goes according to plan, we’ll gradually add fresh accounts to your portfolio.
Your Experience and Qualifications
To be a stand-out Inbox Manager, you need to be:
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pedantic about spelling and grammar
- A whiz with Gmail and Outlook
- Someone who loves systems, processes and organization
- Tech savvy and excited about learning new software and platforms
- Connected to fast, reliable internet through your own computer
- Able to work remotely in a place with minimal distractions
- A strong administrator and happy performing repetitive tasks
- A chameleon writer who can change language and tone to match different clients
- A proactive thinker who can anticipate what your clients may need
To apply, please follow these instructions carefully:
Step 1: Read all the information about the role at https://inboxdone.com/jobs-apply/ Or hit the “Apply on Company Site” button.
Step 2: Follow the prompts to submit your application.
Source : Infoghmedia