Data Analyst needed in USA at Philips-Colorado Springs, CO
Job type: Full-time
Full Job Description
All U.S.-based employees must be completely immunized against COVID as a condition of employment at Philips* as of Tuesday, January 4, 2022. Employees are permitted to ask for reasonable accommodation. Employees of Montana are not currently subject to this requirement.
You may be qualified to get extra information regarding the pay and benefits for this work, which we will offer upon request if you are a resident of Colorado and this is a field-based or remote role. For assistance, call 888-367-7223 and select option 5.
A leader in health technology, Philips is dedicated to enhancing billions of lives globally and working to make the world more sustainable and healthy through innovation and driven by a desire for a better future.
But more important than our actions, it’s who we are. We are 80,000 incredibly diverse people who share two traits: an unshakeable sense of purpose and a tireless commitment to meet the demands of our clients. When it counts the most, it is what motivates us to develop significant answers – the type that changes things.
While we are proud of what we already do, we know we can do more as the world and our customers’ requirements are changing more quickly than ever. This is why we require your assistance as we attempt to meet the constantly changing demands for health and well-being.
You have the ability to improve life in this position.
With regard to the problems the globe is currently facing, Philips’ mission has never been more pertinent. Therefore, no matter what your position, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working to build a better and more equitable future for everyone.
By directing metric activities and process improvements for Philips’ Image Guided Therapy Device (PIGT-D) business unit, you can develop your project management, leadership, and interpersonal abilities. In addition to concentrating on individual career progress, the job will be responsible for collaborating with individual data owners to ensure efficient, timely metric submissions and routinely sending data to upper leadership.
You are in charge of:
- Ensuring the prompt delivery of reports, analytics, and insights to all IGTDD functional areas, including but not limited to reports on KPIs and Quality Norms.
- Tracking action items, working with data owners on formatting and content, and assembling the Corporate Quality Management Review and Quality System Trending presentations with cross-functional teams.
- Releasing management reviews and trending reports in the record-keeping system.
- Putting together, reviewing, and distributing quality and safety performance trends reports to find product problems.
- Manipulating big data sets with cutting-edge technologies and tried-and-true methods to show complex raw data in a clear and succinct way to sizable cross-functional groups.
- By working with internal customers to comprehend their objectives, you can create customised data queries and standardised reports.
- Establishing trustworthiness and solid bonds with business partners in order to offer business sectors resolution or alternative alternatives.
- To guarantee accurate, repeatable results, contribute to and support process improvements.
- Assist with continuing initiatives for improving compliance, such as CAPAs, product recalls, product recertification and licence renewal, audits, and regulatory/clinical.
You are part of:
A business that provides solutions that combine navigational devices like catheters and guide wires with cutting-edge software to help verify the best course of action at the point of care:
- Measurement technology.
- Procedure-specific application support.
- Onboard imaging.
- Monitoring with improved anatomical and functional information to optimize therapy delivery.
Three divisions make up the IGT Devices company: Coronary, Peripheral Vascular, and Electrophysiology.
You’ll need the following skills and a customer-first mindset to be successful in this position.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics, or a science-related field, or something equivalent, showed a high level of technical proficiency.
- Strong project management capabilities, including the capacity to handle all trending and reporting activities as projects.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office’s Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with the CATSWeb System, Agile databases, and the Windchill PDLM System is a bonus.
- An advantage is having knowledge of SQL Server databases and writing SQL queries.
- Demonstrated capacity to collaborate with the business and interact and influence all levels of management and employees.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities.
- Working understanding of pertinent international rules, specifications, and norms including ISO 13485, 21 CFR Part 820, and 14971.
- A plus would be relevant expertise in the medical device or other regulated industry.
We provide you in exchange with;
Work authorization for the US is required before being hired. Candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa will not be taken into consideration by the company.
Here is where you can get information about our benefits: https://www.careers.philips.com/na/en/total-rewards-at-philips
How Philips operates
Flexibility and teamwork are combined in our newly adopted hybrid work model to provide fantastic results for both our employees and our clients. For our hybrid jobs, we are adopting a strategy in which we spend more time together than apart. For full-time employees, this amounts to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home.
People with hybrid work flexibility are able to balance, productively, and healthily handle the shifting demands of both work and home.
We define our hybrid working model in three ways: Flexibility and teamwork are combined in our newly adopted hybrid work model to provide fantastic results for our employees and clients. For our mixed jobs, we are adopting a strategy in which we spend more time together than apart. For full-time employees, this amounts to an average of at least three days working from the office and up to 2 days from home.
People with hybrid work flexibility can balance, productively, and healthily handle the shifting demands of work and home.
We define our hybrid working model in three ways:
- We are firm believers in the value of effective teamwork: This is because it fosters the kind of energy that can lead to the kind of creative friction and idea development needed to solve problems.
- We value flexibility: So where, when, and how you work can change based on task and team deadlines. Flexibility means deciding on a case-by-case basis whatever venue will work best for you, your employees, and our customers, not only in an office or online.
- To the best of our abilities: Our workspaces and working practices are created to promote our well-being, provide possibilities for professional growth, and help us perform at our peak levels.
Why should you work at Philips?
Philips employment is more than just a job. It’s a calling to employ innovative, customer-focused health technology solutions to make society healthy through fulfilling work. Every year, millions of people’s health and well-being are improved with your help. They were eventually developing a career that nobody could have imagined—also you.
Visit our careers website to learn more about what it’s like to work at Philips, read employee blog posts, learn about our hiring procedure, and get the answers to some commonly asked questions.
Regardless of a person’s race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy or childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and partners, Philips has a policy of providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment.
Philips is dedicated to having a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who need accommodations in the job application process can get help by calling 888-367-7223, option 5, to ensure reasonable accommodations for people protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Equal Opportunity Employer for Veterans and Disabled.