Receptionist Needed In USA:
NY 10019, New York
Hourly rate: $27 – full-time
Salary: $27 an hour
Job type: Full-time
- Computer assistance
- Dental insurance
- employee assistance program
- disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending
Full Job Description
Flik Hospitality GroupSalary: $27 / hour
What makes FLIK click
What causes FLIK to work? Ones we have. Every day, our clients give us their trust and continued support in exchange for our partners’ choices, deeds, and attitudes. We are adept at both picking and cultivating them. The first step is hiring individuals who share our enthusiasm for food and hospitality. We support, appreciate, and acknowledge their accomplishments when we identify the right talent.
We keep our employees motivated, enthusiastic, and engaged by giving them practical training and keeping them informed about the most recent developments. They have a stake in our ability to raise the bar successfully. Our employees like what they do and share their enthusiasm. Come work with us to experience the FLIK difference. Starting a job is the beginning of a successful career rather than just a job.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination, booster shots, and ongoing COVID testing are requirements for employment at this site. Candidates given a position for this location may be questioned about their vaccination status as long as it complies with minimal business standards and is allowed by law. All legally recognized religious, medical, and other exemptions shall be considered regarding vaccination status.
For one of our clients, we are looking for a receptionist. The position is in charge of giving our clients, executives, and employees administrative help. This job will be in a law firm setting located in New York, NY. The Receptionist serves as the Conference Center’s first point of contact for guests and staff. In addition to other concierge-style tasks, the Receptionist will help establish conference room reservations, schedule vehicle services, and give directions.
- Service all customers, visitors, and staff both inside and externally.
- Organize catering food orders, meeting room bookings, and other administrative assistance.
- Provide a courteous, professional, and welcoming welcome to all customers, visitors, and employees.
- Help answer any incoming calls and route calls as necessary.
- Keep the lobby and reception area looking professional at all times.
- Co-ordinate all VIP guest mobility with Conference Services.
- Talk intelligently about the workplace, the structure, the neighborhood, the transportation system, the eateries in the region, and other points of interest.
- Organize the delivery and pickup of bags.
- Organize building visitors with building security, and handle employee and visitor access badge processes in accordance with client requirements.
- Ensure that all meeting rooms are spotless; serve as a liaison between the janitorial, catering, and porter teams.
- For all meetings, set up and maintain conference rooms, making sure they are clean and well-kept.
- Organize general travel assistance for in-house and visiting attorneys, such as making bookings and coordinating transportation.
- For streamlined customer assistance, communicate with both internal and external providers (catering, AV, etc.).
- As needed, offer general administrative support.
- Walkthroughs at the beginning and end should be done as necessary.
- 1-2 years of experience working as an administrative assistant or receptionist in a professional services company Experience in a law firm is preferred.
- Excellent organizational and client-service abilities are required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- A professional demeanor is required.
- Must have a sincere sense of hospitality and a dedication to upholding high standards of hospitality in all facets of the position while representing the client and Compass.
- Must be able to multitask while under pressure, prioritize tasks, and engage with guests on a regular basis in a public setting.
- Must possess strong communication abilities both in writing and speaking.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with office supplies are required.
- A demonstrated history of being on time, dependable, and committed to attaining operational excellence in all aspects.
- Must be able to operate both independently and in a group setting.
- Be discreet, moral, and dedicated to upholding a high standard of confidentiality.
- Must be able to act fast on the spot and do all tasks promptly when asked to do so by a client or visitor.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an employer that values diversity. Compass is committed to treating all Applicants and Associates equitably based on their skills and accomplishments, regardless of color, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected characteristic and experience.
The fundamental job duties for qualified candidates must be satisfactorily performed with or without reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: This job description does not necessarily provide a complete list of all responsibilities, abilities, tasks, or qualifications necessary for this position. The Company maintains the right to amend or change the essential work functions based on business requirements, even if this is an accurate picture of the advertised position. *Applicants from Los Angeles: Compass Group will follow the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring guidelines when considering qualified individuals with criminal backgrounds for employment (Ban the Box ordinance).
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- AD/Life Insurance
- Disability Protection
- Retirement Strategy
- Paid Holidays
- Associate Program for Shopping
- Programs for Health and Wellness
- Identity Theft Prevention at a Discount
- Animal Insurance
- Commuter Advantages
- Flexible spending accounts for employee assistance programs (FSAs)